Improve your French through our online training
General French online courses
France Langue offers general French lessons without leaving your home. Our qualified teachers, graduated of a French university and of French mother tongue will make you progress in French whatever your level, by following an official curriculum.
6 lessons of thematic workshops
From 2 lessons / week
After a personalized assessment of your level and your needs, you will join a class and practice your French with students from around the world. Oral communication will be very present to allow you fluency and fluency in French. The teacher will suggest activities to facilitate contact between you. It will leave moments of natural exchange with everyone, will correct you when it is necessary without however stopping at each fault so that you gain confidence during your oral production and your conversations with French speakers.
You will be given homework if you want to put into practice what you have seen in class. They are not mandatory but we strongly encourage you to do so to be sure that what you have studied in class has been assimilated. You can then send them to your teacher who will correct them.
The distance, yes! But the excellence too!
FL Online 6 or 12 lessons per weekWith the standard course (4h30 per week), you will approach all the useful skills for good communication in French: oral and written comprehension, oral and written productions, without forgetting the grammar and lexicon points. The intensive course (9h per week) is made of a standard course to which we add complementary thematic workshops which will allow you to enrich your knowledge more quickly, improve your language skills or enrich your knowledge of French culture. We offer 2 course intensities:
- Standard course: 6 lessons per week (4h30 of general French per week)
- Intensive course: 12 lessons per week (4h30 of general French + 3 thematic workshops per week)
We offer 3 time slots (Paris hours) :10am – 12.15pm / 1pm – 3.15pm / 4pm – 6.15pmRegistration fee: 25 € Standard course: 6 lessons / week for 39 €
4:30 hours of online lessons
+ 1 month subscription to Frantastique (self-learning platform) Intensive course: 12 lessons / week for 79 €
4:30 hours of general French
3 thematic workshops (4h30)
+ 1 month subscription to Frantastique (self-learning platform) NEW: Course 6 Online lessons for complete beginners.
Beginner classes start on February 22nd, May 17th and August 16th, 2021
Beginning of classes every Monday for the other levels. CONTACT US The key points:
- Courses provided by a school labeled “Qualité FLE”.
- A rhythm adapted to your situation.
- Enriching meetings with students from all over the world.
- All skills are worked on even from your computer.
- Individualized educational follow-up via the chat to guarantee better progress.
- 1 month subscription to Frantastique (French self-learning platform).
Complementary workshopsTo complete your learning of French and make you discover the specificities of our language and our culture, we offer complementary thematic workshops (1 workshop = 2 lessons of 45 minutes or 1h30 / workshop). They are organized in the morning and / or in the afternoon, you will be placed by theme and not by level. These workshops allow you to strengthen and deepen your linguistic knowledge (oral, grammar or DELF preparation workshops). They are also moments of discussion on current, cultural, literary and artistic subjects where you can converse on common interests. Before and after each workshop, a vocabulary list and materials will be sent to you. There will necessarily be one that will arouse your curiosity and that will suit you! Here are some examples of thematic workshops available: Linguistic reinforcement workshops: – Conversation workshop on current events.
– DELF exam preparation workshop.
– Writing workshop: go in search of your imagination to compose in French and discover the universe of the other through writing. This workshop is led by a speaker from Aleph Écriture, our partner specialized in writing.
– Phonetics workshop: work on pronunciation, distinction of sounds, readings and repetitions.
– Virtual visit of a district of Paris, Nice, Bordeaux, Biarritz, Lyon… Cultural workshops: – Cooking workshop: French specialties, cheese, wine, exchange of recipes.
– “Happy Hour” workshop: discussion on various subjects such as stereotypes, expressions or French traditions.
– Relaxation workshop: tips, tips and tricks to relax and a small relaxation session.
– Music workshop: exchanges on musical themes and little beef at the end of the session for those who have instruments.
– Scientific workshop: artificial intelligence, black holes.
– Philosophical café: discussion around a known quote. Registration fees: 25 € 1 or 2 workshops: € 15 / workshop
3 or 4 workshops: € 12 / workshop
5+ workshops: 10 € / workshop
The FL workshops offer you to improve your written and oral expression in contact with people with French as a mother tongue, through workshops centered on the love of the language and cultural sharing.
ECRIRE LE MONDE in French
With this workshop in French, combine the practice of writing, the crossing of cultures and the exchange of experiences of and around the French language.
Useful informationProcedure: 4 sessions of 2 hours via our TEAMS platform.
Hours: 6.30 p.m. – 8.30 p.m. Paris time (possibility of other slots on request).
Price: 100 €
For more information and register https://fl-france.fr/ateliers/ecettre-le-monde.html
DELF (B1 / B2) exam preparation:
Includes : 6 general French lessons + 6 private lessons a week
Added to the general French classes in which all the skills are seen, the online private lessons offer a tailor-made course and an intensive training to the DELF exams.
- Introduction to the different tests
- Methodological sheets
- Study of the rating grids
- Trainings to the different tests (Written and oral comprehension tests, written and oral production tests).
- Mock exams
+ access to our online platform for preparation for a weekly autonomous work.
Levels: B1 and B2
Time: morning or afternoon for the 6 general French lessons (according to your levels and preferences). Depending on your availability for the private lessons.
1116€ (+25€) for 4 weeks
Dates : Every Monday (starting on 29/06), for 4-week sessions only.
French as a Foreign Language Teacher Training
Includes: Package of 2 weeks of 12 lessons workshops.
This training aims to update and develop teaching practices, perfect knowledge of French culture and current affairs, discover new resources in order to be able to use them in face-to-face and distance courses and train in digital pedagogy.
The course is made up of different workshops such as:
- Linguistic strengthening workshops
- Reflection and discussion workshops on class practices and digital teaching
- Conversation workshop on social themes from a trigger element
- French culture and news workshop
- Discovery workshop of new digital resources
- Literature workshop
- Writing workshop
- Phonetic workshop
+ access to our virtual school and its teachers’ room to spend time and exchange between FLE teachers abroad and with our FL teachers
Level: Minimum B2
Maximum: 10 students per class Hours: 4 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
Dates: 05/07/2021 to 16/07
170 € for the 2 weeks (+ 25 €)
As in all our schools, we also offer private distance lessons! A teacher will help you progress in French according to your needs and your objectives.
The private lesson is the ideal solution to work specifically on your language needs. Role plays allow you to work on your conversation and vote fluently orally. The teacher will adapt to your level, your needs and help you reach your goals quickly.
After having done our online French test allowing us to know your level, you will have to send us your needs sheet. It is essential because it allows the teacher to know your needs and thus prepare a tailor-made course that can meet your objectives.
Our online private lessons are open to all levels, even for beginners.
The key points :
- A wide choice of timetables thanks to our schools in mainland France and Martinique.
- Depending on the time difference, you can take lessons after your work day or after your lessons!
- Teachers who know you well and who will adapt to each student.
- Personalized follow-up and guaranteed progress.
- 1 month subscription to Frantastique (French self-learning platform).
2 lessons: 110 € *
3 lessons: 160 € *
4 lessons: 205 € *
5 lessons: 250 € * (includes personalized assessment at the start of the course) * + 1 month subscription to Frantastique (self-learning platform) CONTACT US
The methodology of our online coursesOur action-oriented educational project promotes teacher / student exchanges, but also students / students. It is based on the personalization of courses and the individual support of students. France Langue has developed a pedagogy, rhythms, progressions and adapted activities so that each student can reach the level of French they are seeking:
- Communication and scenario.
- Groups of homogeneous level. 15 people maximum per virtual class to facilitate everyone’s participation.
- Recent and varied teaching materials (audio / video / press articles / literary extracts / etc…).
- Individualized support for students.
Organization of additional courses and workshops
French lessons are held remotely. France Langue uses the “Microsoft Teams” platform to organize its virtual classes. You will be placed by skill level and will be able to exchange with other students enrolled in other schools of the “France Langue” network.
French lessons are structured as follows:
- Start-up icebreaker activity.
- Introduction of the grammar point via a trigger document.
- Observation, exchanges with other students and implementation of the grammar rule from the triggering document.
- Exercises in autonomy, with support from the teacher via the chat for individual support for students who wish.
- Joint correction work and discussion on a specific theme.