Combine French lessons and tennis lessons between the Alps and the Mediterranean Sea!
Tennis is one of the favorite sports of the French people. After football, it is the most practiced sport in France, with more than a million licensees.
It was therefore normal for us to share our passion with you in a programme specially designed to combine the learning of French and the practice of tennis.
So, are you up for the challenge?
GAME, SET AND MATCH !
French lessons - 20 lessons per week
Our pedagogy and its objectives
Our pedagogy is part of a communicative and action-oriented methodology. It assumes that you are a learner and a user of the language, so you must be the main actor in your learning.Our goal is to help you accomplish "tasks" or "missions" in French, of which here are some simple examples: order at a restaurant, read an ad, guide someone in the street or speak about your health face to a doctor. The complexity of these tasks or missions will of course be adapted to your level and your expectations.
Speaking, reading, writing and understanding are the 4 skills put into practice in our French courses. Our main objective is to make you acquire an ease and a fluidity in everyday situations, professional or university life.
France Langue offers the following organization :
Before classes starts
- Written level test sent by email when booking
- Sending the course schedule and useful information for your arrival
The first day of class
- Oral level test on Monday morning at 9am
- Hand over of a welcome pack
- French lessons (Monday 10:30am to 12:30pm and Tuesday to Friday 9am to 12:30pm)
- Practical tour of the city of Nice
Some general information about the French course
- 20 lessons of general French per week
- International classes
- Small groups of 12 students
- Homogeneous level groups
- Continuous monitoring to check progress
- Teachers with university degrees and French mother tongue
Course key features
- Programmes open to all levels
- A learning pace tailored to your needs
- Courses begin every Monday, all year round (except for beginners: fixed start dates) and for the duration of your choice
- Individualized educational follow-up to guarantee the best progression
Tennis lessons - 3 sessions / week
3 x 1.5h tennis lessons on clay court, Monday, Tuesday and Friday afternoons
3 tennis courts on clay of 1 hour 30 minutes, Mondays, Tuesdays and Friday afternoons from 2pm. to 3:30pm. or from 3:30pm. to 5pm (depending on the level).
The tennis club is located in a small village close to Nice: Villefranche-sur-Mer. Ideally located in the heart of the Nice hills above the beach.
Transport tickets are not included in the price.
Develop your technique and your tactical sense and perfect your game through varied and fun exercises, in a dream setting.
Thanks to our partner we guarantee you
- Qualified and experienced instructors
- Classes in small groups where everyone's pace of progression is respected
- Tennis lessons in French adapted to the levels and needs of the participants
The equipment is included and provided by the tennis club (except shoes: provide tennis shoes with smooth soles).