This programme is reserved for teachers of French as a Foreign Language whose mother tongue is not French. The internship enables you to explore the subtleties of today's French and to work on strategies and group dynamics while deepening your knowledge of French culture and civilization!
The training lasts 2 weeks and takes place in one of our schools on the basis of 26 lessons / week. Classes are held from Monday to Friday in the morning and afternoon.
The course consists of a multitude of thematic workshops of reflections and exchanges in which you will be solicited as much in writing as in oral.
You will leave with educational materials and authentic documents that you will have worked on during the methodology workshops.
- Refreshing cultural knowledge
- Classroom techniques and practices
- Class material
Throughout the programme, syntactic and lexical reminders will be made to help you improve your language skills.
The course is complemented by a programme of cultural activities and discovery of the city and the region chosen (museum visits, guided tours in the city, evening outings, excursions).
Dates of trainings (2 weeks)
For ERASMUS + scholarship applications, here is our Organization ID: E100076406
The programme's key points
- Professional trainers of French as a Foreign Language, university graduates and native French speakers.
- Groups of 6 to 12 participants maximum.
- A detailed training certificate and a final pedagogical report.
The objectives of the training
This programme is intended for trainee teachers or French teachers in activity, who wish to develop their linguistic and pedagogical skills.
It encourages you to reflect on your teaching methods and share your ideas and pedagogical experiences with teachers from other cultures.
It's designed to get you started with classroom-relevant ideas, educational materials and authentic documents.
- Themed modules of reflection, exchange and creativity in which participants work on both their written and speaking skills.
- Linguistic reinforcement to work on the four key language skills: listening, speaking, writing and reading.
- Practical ideas and methods to build your own educational materials and activities.
- Cultural visits commented and analyzed in class.
- Study of linguistic and socio-cultural developments through authentic and recent documents: press, cinema, literature and music.
Practices and teaching methodology
The course consists of various workshops during which you will have to participate in oral and written activities in order to develop your knowledge of French civilization, improve your language skills and reflect on teaching practice.
This program will provide you support and advice to
-create class sequences and learning paths,
-choose the right course materials,
-define and take into account the technical and cultural aspects of your students.
Development of oral and written skills through:
- Images and photos
- audio and video documents
Teach civilisation with authentic documents
Teach grammar, vocabulary, phonetics in a stimulating way
Develop oral communication (speaking and listening)
- Practical Q&A (applicable in class)
- Improve the fluency in French
Use multimedia materials
The French culture
This program will also allow you to deepen your knowledge of French culture by sharing the daily life of the French.
French culture will be at the heart of all course materials. Here are some examples of themes that will be discussed: French society, media, advertising campaigns, French songs, the evolution of language, and fun activities to do in class.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.