France Langue offers General French programmes (20, 26 or 30 lessons per week) to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to communicate comfortably in French or to live in France.
The General French programmes are built around a basic course of 20 lessons to acquire the basics of French language and to focus on the 4 key skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing). This programme is flexible so that everyone can adapt his/her curriculum by choosing additional modules (6 or 10 lessons).
Intensive programmes for rapid progress!
Our long-term courses are available for all levels and fit in with our methodical progress process over 1 to 4 terms periods. You will develop your language skills in both oral and written French via long-stay immersion in French language and culture.
You can also enhance your programme by adding linguistic reinforcement or cultural discovery modules in order to familiarize yourself with the workplace environment, prepare for exams or for French higher education.
20 general French lessons offering a total of 15 hours spread through the week Monday to Friday from 4:20pm to 7:30pm
3 or 5 themed 2-lesson modules spread over the week according to your chosen intensity.
1 module = 1.5 hours (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday from 1pm to 2:30pm and/or 2:40pm to 4:10pm).
These workshops allow you to progress faster, to improve a particular language skill and enrich your knowledge of French culture: oral expression, writing expression, phonetics, litterature, civilization, French exam preparation or professional French.
- 4 dates per year to start the programme
- Programme available for all levels
- Individual pedagogical support to ensure an optimum rate of progression and the opportunity to benefit from the guidance of a teacher out of the classroom (tutoring session)
General French lessons
- Initial level test on Monday morning
- French lessons from Monday to Friday
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Qualified, experienced, native French teachers
- International classes of 18 students
- Students are placed in classes according to the results of the initial level test, of their needs and their goals