With its sunny climate even in winter and sublime landscapes between sea and mountains, Nice is the ideal destination for a typically language and cultural French stay!
We have prepared a special programme gathering a group of learners who are sharing the same tastes for travel, for France, for getting to know another country and another culture!
It is quite common to see real friendships starting during the programme, specially made for 50+ learners.
Dates of programme in 2021
This programme is available for the length of your choice : 1 or 2 weeks
From 19/04 to 30/04
From 10/05 to 21/05
From 13/09 to 24/09
French lessons - 20 lessons per week
Course organization and content
French lessons take place in the morning from Monday to Friday in our school on the basis of 20 lessons / week.
You will be in a closed group with people of 50+. This will enable exchanges, conversations about topics of your same interests, your own tastes and your experience.
We need to have at least 4 participants to open this programme, if not, you will be spread in international classes with students of all ages.
The first objective is to offer the students a complete immersion in the French language, culture and life in small groups of 12 students.
Our teachers are all graduate teachers from University and of a French mother tongue. They work with you to improve your oral and written communication, strengthen vocabulary and basic grammatical points.
They also share and help you develop your knowledge of French culture and civilization, art, music, gastronomy, cinema.
The courses are always playful and help express yourself with fluency and fluency in different situations.
Course key features
- A learning pace adapted to your needs
- Classes in one of the sunniest cities in France
- Courses dedicated to adults over 50
- A programme that combines French lessons and discovery of the region
Discovery of the French Riviera - 5 sessions / week
After a studious morning learning French, enjoy the afternoon with the southern sun to chill while listening to the song of the cicadas, breathing the fresh air of lavender and tasting delicious typical mediterranean specialities.
During this programme, go on a 5 trips or excursions based on Nice and its surroundings, always with a guide or a France Langue representative who knows everything and anything about Nice and the Provence - Schedule and times vary according to excursions.
Each excursion is led by a French guide. Except, the Nice walking tour, all excursions are organized in a private mini-van.
• Monday: Nice, the Old Town and the Baroque Palaces. Wine and cheese tasting evening
• Tuesday: Monaco, the Old Town, Monte Carlo…
• Wednesday: Cannes
• Thursday: Menton, the most easterly town on the French Riviera
• Friday: Saint-Paul de Vence and its artists’ workshops
• Monday: Cimiez, the historic quarter of Nice, the arenas, monastery, the Matisse museum
• Tuesday: Antibes
• Wednesday: the charming Provencal village of Villefranche sur Mer
• Thursday: Eze, medieval village perched above the Mediterranean Sea, and its perfume factory
• Friday: free