French lessons – 20 lessons per week
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
- Develop knowledge of French culture and civilization
- Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners’ goals and levels in French.
Course organisation and content
- Initial level test on Monday morning
- Intensive or Super intensive courses: 26 or 30 lessons per week with 20 lessons of general French and workshops:
– Level A1: 3 worshops of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
– Level A2: 3 to 5 worshops of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
– Levels B1, B2, C1: 3 to 5 workshops of reading, writing, speaking, or listening skills and/or culture and/or exam preparation.
- International classes of 12 students
- Homogeneous grouping of students: students are placed in classes according to the results of the initial level test
- Schedule: classes may take place in the morning or in the afternoon; Please contact us for more information.
- Qualified, experienced, native French teachers
- Communicative and task-based approach
- Groups of no more than 12 students to give each learner a bigger amount of time to speak and to encourage conversation and interaction
- Continuous assessment
- Extra study outside class
- Attendance and participation required for fast learning
- Course certificate based on the number of hours and level in French
Course key features
- Programmes open to all levels
- A learning pace tailored to your needs
- Courses begin every Monday, all year round (except for beginners: fixed start dates) and for the duration of your choice (1 to 12 weeks)
- Individualised educational follow-up to guarantee the best progression
Cooking – 2 workshops per week
2 cooking afternoon sessions of 3 hours
A chef – Aude Bertaux – welcomes you in her cooking workshop to prepare a complete menu that you will then savour afterwards. Aude studied and qualified in the hotel and catering business at the Strasbourg catering school and used to work for Flo Prestige, Dalloyau, a gastronomic restaurant in South Africa. You will take home the recipes of the dishes you have cooked in order to prepare them again easily. Classes are suitable for all levels of cooking skills.
• Gambas en croûte de chapelure d’orange / Mijoté de mignon de porc dans sa croûte dorée / Pudding au chocolat crémeux et crumble épicé
• Oeuf à la neige coeur fondant, chorizo / Steak de poisson aux olives, lardons et mijoté de fèves / Millefeuille mangue caramélisé, crème glacée
• Croustillant au Saint-Marcellin et tomates séchées / Volaille aux noix de cajou et petits légumes / Mousse mascarpone, crème pamplemousse et meringue