Presentation of the health protocol implemented in France Langue schools
Our schools reopen on Monday June 29, 2020.
After many months of absence and uncertainty, we are delighted to announce that we will be able to welcome you with pleasure to our schools on Monday, June 29, 2020 to start your French programme as planned.
The current situation drives us to adapt in order to respect the health protocol imposed by the French government. This protocol will evolve according to government announcements. A relaxation of the measures is to be expected for the next few weeks. We therefore invite you to regularly consult the official website of the French government: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
In the meantime, here are some information to find out how we will proceed in the France Langue schools.
What will my French program look like?
We will offer you a hybrid program including lessons at school combined with online lessons on our FL Online platform.
Only our standard program of 20 lessons will take place at school, additional workshops will take place online, in virtual classes with our teachers.
What will my schedule be?
The course schedule will be adapted so that students and the teaching staff do not meet in the corridors. Each class will have its schedule which will be given at an information meeting, organized on Monday morning.
What will be the reception conditions?
We will strictly respect the protocol imposed by the French government on training centers.
Here are some important things to remember:
- Minimum distance of 1 meter between each student
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for teachers and school administrative staff
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for students in common areas and school corridors. However, it is not compulsory in classrooms, where the distance of 1 meter between each student can be respected
>> remember to come to school with your mask! Only a few masks can be distributed to those who do not have them.
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel throughout the school
- Closing of common areas (student area, drinks dispensers, water fountains etc.)
- Cleaning of premises twice a day by our cleaning team
- Airing of the rooms between each class and at each break
All of our sanitary rules will be posted in the common areas.
Finally, we remind you of the barrier gestures that will be applied within our schools.
Let's fight together against Covid-19
In the event of non-compliance with this health protocol, your access to our schools may be refused.
We are looking forward to seeing you for an information meeting during which we will answer all your questions.