8 lessons / week:
• Enhance your communication skills
• Improve your cultural knowledge
• Prepare for French exams
• Communicative and task-based approach
• Range of motivating activities to enhance interacting, speaking, listening, writing and reading skills, and develop knowledge of French culture
• Continuous assessment and final exam (DELF-DALF type)
• Varied teaching materials: text books, newspapers, literature, Internet, multimedia, etc.
OBJECTIVES & CONTENTS
Our courses are based on the Common European Framework of Reference.
• Improve communication skills
• Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
• Develop knowledge of French culture and civilisation
• Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners’ goals and levels in French
• Prepare for exams
• Extra study outside class required
• Attendance and participation required for fast learning
• End-of-course certificate stating the number of classroom hours and the level reached
CULTURAL AND LEISURE ACTIVITIES
Very comprehensive programme of leisure and cultural activities provided every week: evening activities or visits,
film club, guided tours, weekend excursions, food tastings, etc.