- About us
- Courses/ Programmes
- French language exams
- French pedagogy
- Practical Guide
SELECTION CRITERIA & DOCUMENTS TO BE SUPPLIED
Documents to be supplied
Willingness to enroll
- Registration form from Ecoles de Condé filled in
- Registration form from France Langue filled in
- 4 photos ID
- Ecole de Condé deposit payment of 2 000 € or proof of bank transfer.
Level of French:
• If level is A1 : Application file rejected
• If level is between A2 and B1 : Compulsory French Courses + 4 weeks of university preparation course
• If level more than B2 (even C1) : Compulsory 4 weeks of university preparation course
French Level Certificate (DELF/DALF ou TCF) or copy of the french diplom(s) obtained.
If the candidate does not possess any document evidence, a French test has to be returned (France Langue supplies it). This test will be validated before transmission to Ecoles de Condé.
NB : If the candidate doesn't obtain the required level and refuses to take french courses, he won't be admitted and his Application file will be returned within 8 days.
Possess a valid Passport for the period of the stay.
Copy of the Passport
To be able to financially support his or her stay + studies: 15 000 €
Ambition : self-willed candidate, motivated, wishing to attend courses in Art professions in one of Ecoles de Condé's schools
Cover letter in French or English
- The certified copy of grade papers and studied subjects
- If applicable, the obtained diplomas (translated into French or English)
Artistic experience: If there is a portfolio with artistic works that demonstrates motivation, it could be an advantage to send it but it is not an obligation.
Numerous students integrate Ecole de Condé without a very good level of drawing but quickly progress and reach a convincing level even from the first year.
A Portofolio or artistic works CD (optional).
INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
Nadine Vallejos :