First known as a major destination for surfers, Biarritz is also a spa resort which favors the health and the well-being of its inhabitants and its visitors… With a mild climate all year round, it is the perfect place to relax!
Course key features
French lessons - 20 lessons per week
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
- Develop knowledge of French culture and civilization
- Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners' goals and levels in French.
Course organisation and content
- Initial level test on Monday morning
- Intensive or Super intensive courses: 26 or 30 lessons per week with 20 lessons of general French and workshops:
- Level A1: 3 worshops of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Level A2: 3 to 5 worshops of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Levels B1, B2, C1: 3 to 5 workshops of reading, writing, speaking, or listening skills and/or culture and/or exam preparation.
- International classes of 12 students
- Homogeneous grouping of students: students are placed in classes according to the results of the initial level test
- Schedule: classes may take place in the morning or in the afternoon; Please contact us for more information.
- Qualified, experienced, native French teachers
- Communicative and task-based approach
- Groups of no more than 12 students to give each learner a bigger amount of time to speak and to encourage conversation and interaction
- Continuous assessment
- Extra study outside class
- Attendance and participation required for fast learning
- Course certificate based on the number of hours and level in French
Course key features
- Programmes open to all levels
- A learning pace tailored to your needs
- Courses begin every Monday, all year round (except for beginners: fixed start dates) and for the duration of your choice (1 to 12 weeks)
- Individualised educational follow-up to guarantee the best progression
Wellness sessions - 5 sessions per week
In the afternoon, from Monday to Friday (timetable may vary)
- 1 access to a hammam + 1 body skin care: in the heart of a traditional and collective steam room, you will enjoy a relaxing and revitalizing moment, combine it with a body skin care for even better results (tailored to your needs: back / legs…)
- 1 yoga session: to strengthen your body, relax and balance your nervous system but also to find peace and concentration
- 1 relaxing massage (1 hour): to eliminate stress and anxiety, favor blood circulation and remove muscular tension
- 1 golf lesson (1 hour): to improve your swing in a prestigious place – the Centre International d’Entraînement au Golf d’Ilbarritz (international golf training centre) – a unique complex in Europe, overlooking the AtlanticOcean
- 1 access to the spa / sauna / fitness room of the thalassotherapy center " Thalmar ", located on the oceanfront
Choose your accommodation
Looking for a full immersion with locals, or a moment-sharing experience with other world travelers? France Langue offers a wide variety of high quality accommodations that will fit all tastes and budgets! Host families, apart’hotels, residences, etc. Travel worry-free, everything will be taken care of for you!
For junior programmes, please note that accommodation is included in the price, so please do not fill out this category ! For Au pair programmes, please contact the family you are woorking for, to organise your accommodation.
RESIDENCES: FROM €20/NIGHT
The perfect accommodation for independent students who want to meet other world travelers!
HOST FAMILIES: FROM €31/NIGHT
Immerse yourself in the French culture and improve your language skills at a reasonable price!