“Point break” atmosphere guaranteed! Get ready for a life-changing journey along the Basque coast passing through the beaches of the Landes and Spain!
Course key features
French lessons - 20 lessons per week
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
- Develop knowledge of French culture and civilization
- Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners' goals and levels in French.
Course organisation and content
- Initial level test on Monday morning
- Intensive or Super intensive courses: 26 or 30 lessons per week with 20 lessons of general French and workshops:
- Level A1: 3 worshops of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Level A2: 3 to 5 worshops of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Levels B1, B2, C1: 3 to 5 workshops of reading, writing, speaking, or listening skills and/or culture and/or exam preparation.
- International classes of 12 students
- Homogeneous grouping of students: students are placed in classes according to the results of the initial level test
- Schedule: classes may take place in the morning or in the afternoon; Please contact us for more information.
- Qualified, experienced, native French teachers
- Communicative and task-based approach
- Groups of no more than 12 students to give each learner a bigger amount of time to speak and to encourage conversation and interaction
- Continuous assessment
- Extra study outside class
- Attendance and participation required for fast learning
- Course certificate based on the number of hours and level in French
Course key features
- Programmes open to all levels
- A learning pace tailored to your needs
- Courses begin every Monday, all year round (except for beginners: fixed start dates) and for the duration of your choice (1 to 12 weeks)
- Individualised educational follow-up to guarantee the best progression
Surf lessons - 5 sessions / week
Monday to Friday from 8am to 12pm (3 hours / day including transfers)
Timetable may vary according to the tides and the weather
- Fully-qualified instructors from our partner surf school
- Small groups of 8 students maximum
- Lessons adapted to the needs and levels of the participants
- Transfers to the beach in pick-up or mini van, material included (wetsuits and boards) + drinks
- Evening “happy hour" / Drinks & Tapas in a typically Basque restaurant on Wednesday evenings
Choose your accommodation
Looking for a full immersion with locals, or a moment-sharing experience with other world travelers? France Langue offers a wide variety of high quality accommodations that will fit all tastes and budgets! Host families, apart’hotels, residences, etc. Travel worry-free, everything will be taken care of for you!
For junior programmes, please note that accommodation is included in the price, so please do not fill out this category ! For Au pair programmes, please contact the family you are woorking for, to organise your accommodation.
RESIDENCES: FROM €20/NIGHT
The perfect accommodation for independent students who want to meet other world travelers!
HOST FAMILIES: FROM €31/NIGHT
Immerse yourself in the French culture and improve your language skills at a reasonable price!