Enjoy the company of a personal shopper, attend a make-up class in the famous store By Terry, discover the most prestigious perfumers and/or create your own perfume. Choose 2 among our list of fashion & style workshops!
Course key features
French lessons - 20 lessons per week
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
- Develop knowledge of French culture and civilization
- Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners' goals and levels in French.
Course organisation and content
- Initial level test on Monday morning
- Intensive or Super intensive courses: 26 or 30 lessons per week with 20 lessons of general French and workshops:
- Level A1: 3 worshops of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Level A2: 3 to 5 worshops of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Levels B1, B2, C1: 3 to 5 workshops of reading, writing, speaking, or listening skills and/or culture and/or exam preparation.
- International classes of 12 students
- Homogeneous grouping of students: students are placed in classes according to the results of the initial level test
- Schedule: classes may take place in the morning or in the afternoon; Please contact us for more information.
- Qualified, experienced, native French teachers
- Communicative and task-based approach
- Groups of no more than 12 students to give each learner a bigger amount of time to speak and to encourage conversation and interaction
- Continuous assessment
- Extra study outside class
- Attendance and participation required for fast learning
- Course certificate based on the number of hours and level in French
Course key features
- Programmes open to all levels
- A learning pace tailored to your needs
- Courses begin every Monday, all year round (except for beginners: fixed start dates) and for the duration of your choice (1 to 12 weeks)
- Individualised educational follow-up to guarantee the best progression
Fashion & Style - 2 workshops of your choice per week
2 workshops/week, to chose among our list of fashion and style workshops:
• Personal Shopper: 3 hours
• Make-up artist: 1 hour
• Perfumer tour: 3 hours
• Perfume creation: 1,5 hours
Parisian at heart and globetrotter, Caroline, personal stylist and shopper, will show you the confidential places where Parisian shop, far from the crowds. Concept-stores, vintage, edgy fashion shops or discovery of the Parisians favorite brands, Caroline makes a selection of clothes only available in Paris, that will fit you and will match your personnality. During the tour you will have the opportunity to improve your French by learning and using the essential vocabulary for fashion. Be prepared to become an expert in French fashion and to be pleasantly surprised!
The make-up workshop takes place in the luxury boutique BY TERRY, close to the Louvre.
• Welcome reception
• Beauty tips: unveil the secrets to a perfect complexion
• Beauty passport given to the student
• While your makeup is applied, step by step – from a perfect complexion to defined lips and beautifully enhanced eyes – you'll be given professional advice and tips. Our makeup artists will apply makeup to one side of your face, then help you to repeat the steps on the other side.
• Gift bag given at the end of the workshop
• Possibility to buy BY TERRY cosmetics and perfume on-site
Guided tour of perfumeries:
Discover the most beautiful French perfume houses in Saint Germain des Près, Le Marais or Saint Honoré district. Pick your area and enjoy a 3 hours walk through some of the most beautiful neighborhoods of the city. During the tour you will have the opportunity to improve your French by learning and using the essential vocabulary for fragrances. This experience will also show you the fascinating universe of perfume creators, their story and savoir faire.
Create a unique and original scent with the help of an expert called “Nez", while using sensory memory. The student takes off with his creation, in a real 30ml-bottle.
Choose your accommodation
Looking for a full immersion with locals, or a moment-sharing experience with other world travelers? France Langue offers a wide variety of high quality accommodations that will fit all tastes and budgets! Host families, apart’hotels, residences, etc. Travel worry-free, everything will be taken care of for you!
For junior programmes, please note that accommodation is included in the price, so please do not fill out this category ! For Au pair programmes, please contact the family you are woorking for, to organise your accommodation.
APART'HOTELS: FROM €65/NIGHT
Stay in a private apartment with the services of a hotel! You will feel like a guest in your own home!
HOST FAMILIES: FROM €45/NIGHT
Immerse yourself in the French culture and improve your language skills at a reasonable price!
RESIDENCES: FROM €45/NIGHT
The perfect accommodation for independent students who want to meet other world travelers!