With a sunny climate even in winter and stunning landscapes between sea and mountains, Nice really is the ideal destination for a typically French stay!
Course key features
French lessons - 20 lessons per week
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
- Develop knowledge of French culture and civilization
- Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners' goals and levels in French.
Course organisation and content
- Initial level test on Monday morning
- Intensive or Super intensive courses: 26 or 30 lessons per week with 20 lessons of general French and workshops:
- Level A1: 3 worshops of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Level A2: 3 to 5 worshops of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Levels B1, B2, C1: 3 to 5 workshops of reading, writing, speaking, or listening skills and/or culture and/or exam preparation.
- International classes of 12 students
- Homogeneous grouping of students: students are placed in classes according to the results of the initial level test
- Schedule: classes may take place in the morning or in the afternoon; Please contact us for more information.
- Qualified, experienced, native French teachers
- Communicative and task-based approach
- Groups of no more than 12 students to give each learner a bigger amount of time to speak and to encourage conversation and interaction
- Continuous assessment
- Extra study outside class
- Attendance and participation required for fast learning
- Course certificate based on the number of hours and level in French
Course key features
- Programmes open to all levels
- A learning pace tailored to your needs
- Courses begin every Monday, all year round (except for beginners: fixed start dates) and for the duration of your choice (1 to 12 weeks)
- Individualised educational follow-up to guarantee the best progression
Discovery of the French Riviera - 5 sessions / week
5 trips or excursions based on Nice and its surroundings - Schedule and times vary according to excursions
Each excursion is led by a French guide. Except, the tour in Nice, all excursions are organised in a private mini-van.
• Monday: Nice, the Old Town and the Baroque Palaces. Wine and cheese tasting evening
• Tuesday: Monaco, the Old Town, Monte Carlo…
• Wednesday: Cannes
• Thursday: Menton, the most easterly town on the French Riviera
• Friday: Saint-Paul de Vence and its artists’ workshops
• Monday: Cimiez, the historic quarter of Nice, the arenas, monastery, the Matisse museum
• Tuesday: Antibes
• Wednesday: the charming Provencal village of Villefranche sur Mer
• Thursday: Eze, medieval village perched above the Mediterranean Sea, and its perfume factory
• Friday: free
Choose your accommodation
Looking for a full immersion with locals, or a moment-sharing experience with other world travelers? France Langue offers a wide variety of high quality accommodations that will fit all tastes and budgets! Host families, apart’hotels, residences, etc. Travel worry-free, everything will be taken care of for you!
For junior programmes, please note that accommodation is included in the price, so please do not fill out this category ! For Au pair programmes, please contact the family you are woorking for, to organise your accommodation.
HOST FAMILIES: FROM €32/NIGHT
Immerse yourself in the French culture and improve your language skills at a reasonable price!
RESIDENCES: FROM €50/NIGHT
The perfect accommodation for independent students who want to meet other world travelers!
APART'HOTELS: FROM €54/NIGHT
Stay in a private apartment with the services of a hotel! You will feel like a guest in your own home!