Discover new tastes and new recipes based on local and typical products, while practicing French in a relaxed atmosphere, encouraging spontaneous conversation!
Course key features
French lessons - 20 lessons per week
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
- Develop knowledge of French culture and civilization
- Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners' goals and levels in French.
Course organisation and content
- Initial level test on Monday morning
- Intensive or Super intensive courses: 26 or 30 lessons per week with 20 lessons of general French and workshops:
- Level A1: 3 worshops of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Level A2: 3 to 5 worshops of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Levels B1, B2, C1: 3 to 5 workshops of reading, writing, speaking, or listening skills and/or culture and/or exam preparation.
- International classes of 12 students
- Homogeneous grouping of students: students are placed in classes according to the results of the initial level test
- Schedule: classes may take place in the morning or in the afternoon; Please contact us for more information.
- Qualified, experienced, native French teachers
- Communicative and task-based approach
- Groups of no more than 12 students to give each learner a bigger amount of time to speak and to encourage conversation and interaction
- Continuous assessment
- Extra study outside class
- Attendance and participation required for fast learning
- Course certificate based on the number of hours and level in French
Course key features
- Programmes open to all levels
- A learning pace tailored to your needs
- Courses begin every Monday, all year round (except for beginners: fixed start dates) and for the duration of your choice (1 to 12 weeks)
- Individualised educational follow-up to guarantee the best progression
Cooking lessons - 2 sessions per week (6 hours)
2 cooking afternoon sessions of 3 hours in the afternoon: 1 pm to 4 pm or in the evening: 7 pm to 10 pm
Our chef – Bob Jourdan - teaches you the secrets of cooking with products of our local artisans. You will prepare a complete menu (starter, main course and dessert) that you will then savour all together. A great time to learn French in an original and friendly way. Wine and drinks are offered. You will take home the recipes of the dishes you have cooked in order to prepare them again easily. Whatever your cooking skills are, classes will be easy enough.
• Boiled scallops in their shell / Beef filet « à la périgourdine », braised endives and gratin / Red fruits bavarois
• Steamed mussels in a cocktail sauce with avocado and praws / Basquaise chicken / Marinated prunes in red wine, rice pudding
Choose your accommodation
Looking for a full immersion with locals, or a moment-sharing experience with other world travelers? France Langue offers a wide variety of high quality accommodations that will fit all tastes and budgets! Host families, apart’hotels, residences, etc. Travel worry-free, everything will be taken care of for you!
For junior programmes, please note that accommodation is included in the price, so please do not fill out this category ! For Au pair programmes, please contact the family you are woorking for, to organise your accommodation.
RESIDENCES: FROM €20/NIGHT
The perfect accommodation for independent students who want to meet other world travelers!
HOST FAMILIES: FROM €31/NIGHT
Immerse yourself in the French culture and improve your language skills at a reasonable price!